The latest in High School sports games from Holland, Zeeland, Saugatuck and the Lakeshore rebroadcast right here.
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL 1ST HALF ZEELAND EAST VS DETROIT
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ZEELAND EAST VS DETROIT 2ND HALF
- After the Game: Bill Dunn Aug. 28
Hope Sports for the Holland sites.
- Among the Hunters and Not the Hunted: Dean Kreps MIAA Coaches' Poll Aug. 7
- Hope Sports Roundtable: A Final Chat Too Soon
- Hope @ Carthage, Women's Basketball 1st Half
A weekly discussion, with guest 'geeks', about science and sci-fi news you may be interested in.All Posts »
Dave Nelson, Brad Ludwig and Anessa Mooyeens talk about aliens in film, television, literature and real life with news, what we're watching and special spotlights on certain aliens.
- Episode 115 - They're Already Here
- Episode 114 - Everything is Gawesome
- Episode 113 - A Theme Park Theme
Featuring interviews and information from business owners and operators and civic leaders from the Saugatuck - Douglas area. The show will be broadcast live from the Saugatuck Tea Cafe and Gifts each week in Downtown Saugatuck.
- The Breakfast Club 8-31-14 Part 1
- The Breakfast Club 8-31-14 Part 2
- The Breakfast Club 8-23-14 Part 1
We talk about true paranormal experiences, UFOs and Bigfoot encounters! Sometimes we have other cool subjects as well!
- Elaine DeAngelo Discusses Biblical Prophecies - Part 2
- Elaine DeAngelo Discusses Biblical Prophecies
- Angels of Light Paranormal Society Road Trips
The Spoiler Room is a podcast recorded live via a Google Hangout session. We get togehter every 2 weeks, with film makers, critics and fans talking about what they love the most...movies. Topics vary from current films to classics and everything in between. You never know what to expect in The Spoiler Room but I guarantee the movies will be spoiled and the conversation will be fresh.
- Episode 22 - 80's Alan Quartermain Films
- Episode 21 - Guardians of the Galaxy
- Episode 19 - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes...on Horses
Interviews and newscasts from the WHTC Newsroom with Gary Stevens of 1450 WHTC and 92.7 The Van.
- Looking Ahead to the Big Game: Zeeland West AD Mark Werley Aug. 28
- Finishing Up Summer Break: Bill Huizenga Aug. 28
- Dealing with M-40: Steve Bulthuis of Macatawa Area Coordinating Council Aug. 27
Each week WHTC News Director Gary Stevens speaks with local community leaders, politicians and news-makers across Holland and West Michigan on perspectives. Tune in each week on WHTC and 92.7 The Van or online at WHTC.COM or 927THEVAN.COM.
- Plans for M-40; "SmartZone" Coming to Lakeshore?
- Dealing with Stabbings & Road Repairs: Jack Dykstra & Roger Victory
- Awakening the Arts Along the Lakeshore: Lorma Freestone